10.19.2011

T W I L I G H T- fitting.

Beginning at 8am, I helped prepare for the Nikki Reed fitting.
If you don't happen to know who she is ... she plays Rosalie in Twilight.


Nikki is getting ready to jet set around the world for the release of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.
With 47 looks ready to go... lets hope shes ready!

Topshop, Marchesa, DVF,
Racks & racks of designer.... all of these will be returning to their  rightful showrooms.
 I'll be patiently waiting to find & show you pics of the looks we did use!
Especially her look for the Rome premier.

Vivere Grandi,
Ivy

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome ivy! sounds like you have a good gig going! happy for you! xxx's!

    ashley over @
    {hookedonhickory}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! I was pretty stoked... its becoming a regular thing to sit in a room with Chanel and Dior, not to mention Nikki Reed from Twilight. Im diggin it! I love your blog!!! Amazingness.

    ReplyDelete