1.11.2012

Little Corn- Dos

Goodmorning Little Corn! ;) This morning I woke up
extremely hungover... yet very very happy.
The waves coaxed me out of bed.
Bry & I took a walk to the dive shop and scheduled his dives.
He's actually on his night dive right now. I'm really jealous. 
As soon as I get over the fear that diving brings I too will dive.
(Next time.)
Back to the story- After the dive shop we went to the Shack for lunch.
Bry copied off me, so we both had the fish tacos. The shack is right on the beach with tables in the sand.
After lunch we walked the beach back, confirmed with a few people
we met on the boat that we would be attending the bonfire this evening and then
hopped in the water for a swim.
After a much needed dip we laid in the hammocks, read a book, and i sipped a victoria.
Life is good here on the island.
Bry on our walk towards the dive shop.


The dock where the panga boat dropped us off.

Bry had to do a refresher before his night dive.

Our view at lunch.


I love the decorative leafs on the menu. ;)

Self portrait.

This is me being "forced" into drinking two beers.

Fish tacos at The Shack

Our room in heaven.

The view from our heaven.

Optional eating spot.



A great way to relax before dinner.

Ok well off to take a nap before dinner and the bonfire!

Vivere Grandi,

Ivy

1 comment: