10.10.2011

Selling the dress.

It's hard to part with anything beautiful! But I am cleaning out my closets and everything must go. By the end of this week my vintage finds will have found their way onto the racks of a new home. C'est la vie.




Model is Missy Strong. Photographer- Darren D'Altorio.

This one I like the most, everything about it is amazing. The beading is truly something to be appreciated. There is so much adventure behind this picture. We shot in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere, on a sunny afternoon in Ohio. I'm not one for jumping fences so thank god the worst part was crawling through the window.......come to think of it... I'm not sure I ever did try the front door.




















































































Vivere grandi,


Ivy


No comments:

Post a Comment