11.14.2011

West Side Market

The road trip finally came to an end and I've officially been back in Cleveland for a
week and two days. It feels nice to be amongst family and lifetime friends but it sure
can be a bit boring compared to Los Angeles. In attempts to please my LA craving, I
headed to the West Side Market. OBSESSED. Thank you Ohio.

Saturday morning.

 










We left when our bags were full and our shoulders were aching. Not recommended for those
feeling hungover...but def something to see!

Vivere Grandi,
Ivy

2 comments:

  1. you should have told me you were coming home! rob and i almost stopped there on saturday! cute pix! xo!

    ashley over @
    {hookedonhickory}

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my! Love this in so many ways! Here is mine from last year, my family is obsessed with the Monks too! Ha, and watch for The Candy Corner, same guy that helped us today!

    http://cassandrahelton.com/2010/09/07/market-to-market/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete