8.24.2011

Shopping...lemonade...& lingerie.

Shopping...lemonade...and lingerie in the city of Los Angeles.

1:00pm- Pick up Camille (stylist for photo shoot) in Santa Monica    check
My main squeeze.

1:45pm- Bed Bath & Beyond. Garment bags.     check

2:30pm- Lemonade on Beverly for lunch             check


3:30pm- Le Bra Lingerie on Robertson              check

Head piece
Necklace
Caging
4:30pm- American Apparel for mens speedos and a few extras.            check

call Ariana (other stylist for shoot) a million times.....    check

5:00pm- Drop off Camille at the Avalon.                                               check

5:30pm- Quick stop at Jams.                                                                check

6:00pm- Trashy Lingerie for burlesque inspired shoes and thigh highs.    check

7:00pm- Jams house.                                                                            check

Borrowed tank, thrifted skirt (yes! I am aware that I am wearing this skirt again... its my favorite....and its day time).  Rachel Roy caged sandals, sunnies from Venice Beach, and West Feren Bag.
Just in case.



8:00pm- Dinner and whiskey on the rocks.                                                check




Vivere grandi,
Ivy

2 comments:

  1. Dinner was good and the wishkey is makin' me sleeeppy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I'm pseudo making cameo's in ur blog! I also LOVE reading this! What's Camille's last name?

    ReplyDelete